Thursday, December 30, 2010

Since I Have been Home


So when I got home we jumped right into getting me into Doctor's
I had Doctor's keep telling me its stress so they would give me drugs
that would make me sleepy but the pain was still there.
My mom is the only one who seemed to really listen to me so she said she wanted
to take me to the Orthodontist to see what he had to say. we went and after about
2 min. looking at me he said your bite is off!.......K now what? He said He would make me a "Splint" that should teach my jaw where to go and relive my pain. Relive my pain? I could kiss you! I asked what would make my jaw do this? He said it could be late Jaw growth.....Hummm who would of thought that. so he makes my splint and puts it in and said my pain should start to decrees in about 2-4 weeks. well lets just say it didn't. So after about 2 months I was in for a check up/check on and I told him I was in pain still and to cut a long story short......I cried so he made me a new splint to try and gave me a prescription for a Muscle relaxer to take at night. The muscle relaxers are not strong enough in my opinion and this second splint is causing me more pain so I am guessing Surgery is the answer even though the orthodontist was trying to keep me from going there. Witch I was on board with till lately now I am thinking.........BRING IT ON!












This is how I spend most of my days now.














My Massager.............. good Friend




Ya I look like CRAP all the time.









My First set of teeth.............Splint








My Second set of teeth.................splint two
























2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

DId I know you had a blog?? Well, now I do. :)

Rissy said...

Yay! You blogged! I hope you get feeling better. Keep me updated! ESPECIALLY if you end up having the surgery.