Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Double Edged Sword

I met with my mission President (President Jones)

We talked about how I was doing Health wise and I broke

Down into tears. I told him I hurt so much, It was Hard to focus on

the people we where teaching when have my brain is trying to teach by

the Spirit and the other Half is Focused on the pain. After more Talking......

President said He was sending me home. My hart sunk, I didn't want to go home

It felt like I was giving up, What would people think? Would I get to come back?....

President Said Sister Jones would you rather stay here and continue in Pain or go home get it fixed and come back and have the mission you wanted? I pick the second one!

President then offered a prayer on my behalf and I felt the spirit comfort me. sending me home is the right thing to do. So A week later I was on a plane Home........

No comments: