Monday, March 9, 2009

SYSCO Food Show

So a few weeks ago me, my boss (Eric),and Kerrie(the one in the picture below)
Went to the food show in Vegas. we went down tuesday afternoon and checked in to the hotel then went out to dinner. After dinner Eric took us to fremont street to see the light show.
we were a little early so we were checking out some booths we found this one were they do paintings right there and they are done with spray paint! I really thought that was cool. Then we were passing the chippendales booth and one of the guys pulled kerrie over and put her hands on his chest and did the chest pump thing but i guess he could tell she wasn't that impresssed so he took her face and pressed it up aginst his chest and that really didn't impress her so she said to him you just rubbed my face off and he said I will take more then that off. Then she decided she had enough and she got out of there! The next day we went to the food show and it was fun to see all the new ideas they were comming up with and to tast al the food O man was there a lot of food! But just before we headed home kerrie took me to the M&M store. It was really cool and i bought me a pound of M&M's. some Black some Purple and the rest penunt butter! mmmmmmm
( Kerrie)

( ME)

Kerrie's fan club



No comments: