Sunday, December 21, 2008

The BURN!

on december 13th we were catering the breakfast with santa.

We were serving Pancakes, French Toast, friut, the whole shabang even hot chocolate.




Some of the staff even dressed like elves!

Well it was near the end of our serving time and they asked me to make

some HOT chocolate, so I went to the back and got a coffee pot that was labled

HOT WATER! cause its one of the main ingredients for hot chocolate. I thought I had

a smart idea to pour the water into i big bowl to mix in the chocolate.....Well it was actually a VERY! Stupid idea.........................................................I


ended up burning my fingers. Work told me to go to instacare and its a good thing I did cause they smothered my fingers in a cream and wraped them up and gave me Drugs for the Pain....Thank heavens for that cause it was so very painfull!

















1 comment:

Rissy said...

Sheesh! No more of that! Are you healed up yet? I hope so!